Monday, March 6, 2017

HOW TO GET ANYTHING YOU WANT


Hi, I am George Essien.
I have been teaching and training professionally for 12 years. Many people agree that I am Nigeria's Leading Peak Performance Consultant.



I have had the privilege of training and helping members of staff of a number of top organizations reach Peak Performance. I have done trainings with FRSC, MTN, Airtel, DHL, and many more. I have also done trainings for small business owners and startups through the number of seminars I have organized across Nigeria.
I'm an entrepreneur myself, running 4 businesses with members of staff. One of those companies generated in net profits N21 Million within 3 months, only recently.
I know what it means to get started, what it means to struggle, what it means to fail and to succeed. I know what it means to sell, to persuade people and to get what you want from them.
And I can show you how.
In 2007, I mastered a human development technology. It's called PERSUASION TECHNOLOGY. It's a combination of NeuroLinguistic Programming(NLP), ChemoLinguistic Programming and Neuroassociative Conditioning. This technology I learned has made me master life and quadrupled my business success. I have taught it to top organizations and hundreds of people with great results. I have earned, in sum total, millions from them. And I have used the technology to make myself a millionaire.
This April I will be teaching it in Lagos. I personally want to help 50 people understand this technology and use it to better their lives and business.
The following will be treated:
Persuasive Public Speaking
How To Sell Anything To Anyone At Anytime
How To Grow Your Business with Persuasion Technology
Working With Difficult People
21st Century United Nations Verified And Certified Methods of Teaching
Digital Marketing Persuasion (Copy Writing)
Introduction to NeuroLinguistic Programming
And more.
The sessions will last for six hours and I will be personally taking you through the journey. Of course there will be breaks, breakfast and lunch, and many ice breaking activities.
How much would this training cost? No, not N100,000. Not N75,000. No not N50,000 or N25,000!
I'm giving this training at a once in a lifetime offer of N15,000 - with more! Yes more! A money back guarantee. Yes that's how much I believe this live event will help you. What that means is that after spending over 6 hours with you, if you don't have value for your money and if you are now not certain you can gain mastery in life, I'll return your money back to you.
And there's much more! Aside the fact that the course covers the training, breakfast, lunch and materials, you can actually pay N10,000 for the training if you do it before 31st of March, 2017
Now this is an offer you should not resist. If you are an executive, a leader, speaker, teacher, salesperson, or entrepreneur , this is for you.
More details are on the flyer. Let's do this together. You deserve more. You can and should have more! Yet how persuasive are you.
Interested in being part of this training? SMS "Persuasion Technology" to have your seat number reserved.
Date. Venue and other details are on the flyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive